An Interactive Site for Authors and Readers
Dragonfly’s Eco-Writer’s Workshop is an experimental writing community for the new eco-literature site Dragonfly.eco. This workshop is for authors and readers in a changing world who write meaningful stories about our diminishing landscapes and wildlife–including fiction, nonfiction, poetry, and prose. This project combines other sites, including eco-fiction.com, to provide an online storytelling portal, which writers, academics, publishers, and readers may freely use as reference or as a way to share eco-writings. Our motto is “blowing your mind with wild words and worlds.”
This workshop is new, so it’s rather sparse at the moment. Get involved and help it grow! It’s also an experimental place for now. Will this become a fast-paced critique workshop? A slow but meaningful conversation? A reference corner? It all depends on participants.
How to Participate?
Read the How-to guide for registering and posting at the site. You can sign up to comment (default registration) or email me after you have registered in order to become a contributor and write your own posts.
After registration is complete (always check your spam folder, so that you can reset your password), log in and feel free to participate in the following ways:
- Commenting on others’ posts.
- Creating your own posts. You may submit your own draft writing samples, writing tips, ideas, articles about other environmental writers’ style, and so on.
- Chatting with other authors (must be a contributor and be logged in).
- Private messaging (available in Author Chat).
- Events. We plan to host a short story contest in the future.